Sunday, June 16, 2002

I went to church this morning. Twice actually. Got the word last night that I was responsible for the anthem at 8:00 service at the Presbyterian church. So I got to sing and accompany myself (and my sister) on "Breathe" which I love, but my youth group never got into... anyway. I got in the car and dashed off to the 10 o clock service at St. Mark's Episcopal. Ahhhhhh....frighteningly enough the Episcopal church felt more like home than the Presbyterian one did. Maybe I should just be confirmed. Seems like a drastic step though -- I haven't covered ALL of the denominations yet. (To date I've been to or been influenced by: Puritan, Lutheran, Nazerene, Presbyterian, Episcopal, and a brief stint as a Pentocaustal, short lived though). I don't think God is denominationally tied, so why should I be? Maybe I'll be quaker next. Doesn't that sound cool? Or menonite and wear the plain dresses and the cunning little bonnets. Hmmm.....

No comments: