Friday, June 10, 2005

Old Shadows

...SHADOWS OF ECSTASY...

Rachel: "$200 for glasses that won't stay on my face."

Angie: "But very stylish glasses that won't stay on your face."



Austen: "I've been calling him 'pinky' all day."



Angie: "Depending on how far east you go, there can be four r's in that word."



Aaron: "You can't give someone in a thong a wedgie. The definition of thong is wedgie."



Austen: "It's pretty ironic that we have to hurry through our pushups to put our makeup on."



Doming: "I wish the mutation had continued."



Jonathan: "Everyone look at how good I look."



Aaron: "It's ginormicus!"

Jonathan: "It's so big we had to make up a new word."



Tasha: "You didn't squash that up did you?"

Jessica: "No!...I made a boat out of it."



Jonathan: "I definately didn't listen to that last part. Too many words."



Aaron: "Let's go! Let's go!"....(running back) "We need bungies! We need bungies!"


No comments: