Saturday, June 11, 2005

Mark your Favorite searches

Mark your favorite searches

Since I am working in my second ministry in a row I have deemed it wise to remove my last name from my blog index. Partly so that I have the semi-anonymity of being able to post job frustrations, and partly so that I don't reflect badly on them either. At least officially. As a disclaimer (in case anyone cares) my views do not necessarily reflect the views of any job I may hold now or in the future. My theology is not necessarily their theology, my views do not reflect any official policies on their part.

Ok. Now that that's covered, those of you who search for me under "Rachel Kunze" have about this long to start memorizing my url before I delete this part of the post. It is already removed from my archives....

Thanks guys! Hope to continue to see you around. Inklings dot blogspot dot com. Very simple. Repeat after me...

No comments: