Monday, January 03, 2005

Being Crafty

I've spent the evening resurrecting a pair of jeans that got all but destroyed last tour. I think they'll last four more months. So I chopped off the hem, (which was three inches too long, and had been shredded when I walked on it), took in the thinning side seams, embellished, and put on a belt.

It's the artsiest pair of jeans I've ever worn, but they should hold out. And there's room for more souvenir patches... I like getting to be creative. And I got to watch Sabrina. That is one of my favorite movies, and always makes me want to move to Paris immediately. French people may smoke too much as a whole, but I think they know how to live better than we do, for all money and stuff.

"The French work as hard as anyone, they just know when to quit."


No comments: