Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Oh so tired.

Gave an 35 minute concert last night in the "lounge" (sounds nicer than 'bar' doesn't it?). I've never had so many encores. Six, I think. And then several groups wanted to buy me a drink. I forgot I'd been too busy singing to eat anything. Blech....only two fruity little things and I'm rather.....unwell...this morning. Blech. Blech. Blech. Reminds me why I don't do that very often. Blargh....stupid stupid stupid. It was fun singing though. I forget, sometimes, how much I love doing it. And it is nice to have people clustered around telling you how wonderful you are. Liking that! If only we had cuter uniforms. And some makeup...by midnight I was a little bit flushed and shiny! I prefer to perform looking cool as a cucumber....and slightly aloof....or something. So I sang, and handed out my cards, and enjoyed being fawned, instead of run over.

No comments: