Friday, November 20, 2009

Birthday Wishlist

Time for the list:

(I keep updating this list as I think of things...)

My birthday and Christmas are coming, and since, as everyone knows, I love receiving presents that I have use for, here's some suggestions for you all:

1. Sephora Vanilla Cupcake Bath Bubbles.
2. Scholarships for my next round of dance classes.
3. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters.
4. Grow Lamp (for me - in the grey Seattle weather).
5. Brighton "Beautiful Mind" Sunglasses.
6. Peter and the Sword of Mercy by Dave Barry.
7. Teeth Bleeching Gel
8. Frasier DVD Season 3
9. Friends DVD Season 5
10.As always, Gift certificates for Kiva, Heifer International, or places like that would be welcome!
11. Givenchy Indecense Perfume.
12. Chandelier Earrings in jeweltones.

No comments: