Saturday, June 21, 2008

Triple Act II runthrough today, after a morning of review rehearsals. The first run was a bit clunky, but the last was great. Tomorrow our first full run.

I'm feeling a bit dry, and hoping I'm not getting the cold that one of our Kurts has brought to rehearsals. I think it's just aclimating to the desert after living on the coast. I can't seem to drink enough water to stay hydrated for longer than a few hours. My huge water bottle sprung a leak at rehearsals the other day, so I'm relying on the fountain.

Personal victory, I have now climbed the hill to my house on my bike twice without getting off and walking the last bit. Next goal is to be able to do it while singing "Doe a Deer" at the top of my lungs. I also got a library card - and checked out the Hitchhiker's Guide to read this weekend.

No comments: