Tuesday, December 04, 2007

And now for something completely different

And now for something completely different,

I'm back in Yakima for the week, tiling the bathroom and trying to get my room ready to bring in a roommate. I'm hoping to get the bathroom done this week, and move my stuff into the hall room next week. Then get someone in by New Year.

In another interesting turn, I've got an audition for Romeo and Juliet on Saturday. I've not done Shakespeare before, but I'm always up for a challenge. To help prepare, I'll spend my early mornings over at Highland High reading Juliet aloud with my friend Aimee's class, who are preparing to possibly do the play in the spring.

Other than that, I'm seasonal job hunting, watching Bones tonight with Allie, going to Barrel House tomorrow night, going to a dessert party on Thursday, and probably driving to Seattle Friday night or Saturday morning.

C'est Tout!

No comments: