Monday, March 19, 2007

Drea, for your humor and benefit, the "recently overheard" section of my sidebar is up and running again.

Some other tidbits; I'm really too tired for anything else.

I saw a centipede today the length of a dinner plate. The general consensus was "Not dangerous. Not dangerous." But freakily unexpected, nonetheless.

The Barang are sleeping outside now, swathed in mosquito nets. Outside it's 78 at night, inside closer to 90. I hope to have a picture soon. My net is pink, Alissa's is blue, and Jessica's borrowed a green one. Katie said we looked like the shrouds of the three fairies in Sleeping Beauty.

We're doing relationship this week. And, my key relationship needing work is with God, who I believe horrible things about, and am now beginning the uphill battle of changing them. I'm still raw from the insights I learned about myself in mutual confession last week.

My box still hasn't come. It gets prayed for daily around here. Chocolate!

And I'm heading back in to the base. Maybe I'll get to read a little John Piper tonight after I study Khmer.

No comments: