Thursday, October 12, 2006

Christmas/Birthday Wish List

Christmas/Birthday Wish List

Lest it look like I'm grubbing for presents from all my friends, acquaintances, and people online I don't actually know, my family likes me to come up with a list of things I want several months before ye olde birthday (26 this year). Here's some ideas, family.

1.The Letters of Dorothy L. Sayers. Five Volumes (not four, hmmm. We women must write more than men as well as talk more. Lewis only has 3).

2.The Letters of J.R.R.Tolkien (One Volume, 459 pages).

3. DVD - Peter Pan 2004.

4. Peter and the Shadow Thieves, Ridley Pierson and Dave Barry.

5.OPI Nail Laquers.

6. Yankee Candles: Favorite Scents Cinnamon Sage, Vanilla, Buttercream Frosting, Mackintosh Apple, Pumpkin Pie, Gingerbread, Spruce.

7.Dar Williams, Immortal City CD.

8. Any Buffy Seasons that people want to buy.

9. Bath and Body works Warm Vanilla Sugar or Sweet Pea Body Creams.

10.And of course, Drea, there's always Givenchy Indecense and a Calendar...:-)

11. DVD-American Beauty

12. Someone (like Grandma) might consider something like a massage or spa day.

13. Or really, you could just all pool together and give me a joint Christmas/Birthday Scholarship so I could take that C.S. Lewis and his Writings course I've been wanting to take.

No comments: