Friday, July 01, 2005

Be mindful of your surroundings Obi Wan

Be mindful of your surroundings Obi Wan...er...I mean Bruce

I just saw Batman. I liked it! Especially Inspector Gordon. And Michael Cain as Alfred. And the wussy guy wearing all the blush and mascara.

I had my doubts at first about Christian Bale. He's a great actor, but I'll always picture him running around in his underwear and sneakers with a chainsaw. Thank you American Psycho.

Liam Neeson did a great job. A few of his lines were a bit Qui Gon. The battle scenes were hard to tell who was kicking whose butt. And there was no, "Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" But they threw the Joker in, so all is well.

I loved Morgan Freeman, as usual.

Lots of fun. Thanks Eric for taking me! And letting me drive the Miata. Especially after my Dad yelled as we pulled out, "She's already totalled one and a half of mine!" Very trusting.

No comments: