Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Copious amounts of Chinese

Copious Amounts of Chinese

Last night our homestay took us out to an excellent Chinese restaurant, where we ordered family-style for three. They brought enough food for six. The fried prawns were the best, really, though sweet and sour pork is a long time favorite.

I'm looking at possibly heading to Tucson for the summer. I know. What a gosh-awful place to be in August. But my boss from the last place is heading there, and maybe, when he gets settled in, I'll be able to get a job. I'm in the process of researching apartments. And found one right away that has a short term lease, and allows pets. After that, who knows. I've been thinking semi-seriously about Portland. Maybe I could land a job at Powells to cover my book habit. It would be interesting to see exactly how many states I can move to in a single year...

No comments: