Monday, January 17, 2005

And now we're all here

And today we finally started blocking the show! YAY!

I love the theatrical process. We still did improv - not my best skill. Although speaking of skills, my grandmother will be glad to learn I am now singing in the show. One verse from a hymn, but she was all up in arms about to call Wycliffe and demand I sing between acts. This should make her happy. Or perhaps give her more ideas (well, you're singing now -- they should have you do more!).

And I talked to my friend Mary tonight, who said I couldn't work on lines tonight until I did something fun first. So I'm blogging. I tried to go to Dairy Queen, but I've misplaced my ATM card (hopefully I didn't leave it at the kiosk last night) so no blizzards for me tonight.

Back to the grindstone!


No comments: