Friday, November 26, 2004

This is the day

Today's the day. Our official meeting by the coffee pot begins at 8:45. And Jeff promised to be here at 9:16:32. Exactly.

We have to go get a new circuit board. Miles had put one together, but then burnt out the board when he tried to jump a component he didn't have. The new board should make our outside lights slash at intervals, with a switch to control the speed. Or something like that. About halfway through "jump wire if not using part b-32" I zoned out completely. It never ceases to amaze me how much thought Miles puts into our lights. He says it's because our house is on a hill, so it better look cool. I think the Logsdons get decorating out of their system at our place. They still put up lights and a tree at their place...

So, I'm off to the shower so I'm not late to the planning session.


No comments: