Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Santa Barbara library is huge. HUGE! Compared with the Solvang library that is maybe four times the size of my Waco Apartment. The selection is very good for a small library, but I've read nearly everything in one year that caught my interest. I picked up three more Lord Peter Whimsey mysteries. The one when Harriet Vane is put on trial, the one where she finds a corse, and a third one that I can't remember. Then I picked up the latest in Stephen R. Lawhead's Grail series. I picked up three books on English cottage decorating, but flipped through them all and didn't check them out after all. It's too dark and wood panneled. I find I like French Country better. The one room in my dream cottage that has dark wood pannels and floor to ceiling furniture will is my library.

No comments: