Monday, May 17, 2004

I watched the news today for the first time in a million or so years. I'm glad I don't own a television. I switched to HGTV as soon as people left the bar. I know I shouldn't bury my head in the sand; I'm so far out of the loop about current events now that I don't dare express any opinion at all- even if I had one. And Southern California is not the place to get unbiased reporting. Hence why my blog doesn't cover current events. But some days I think God would still be better off just to scrap us all and start over. Forgive the blasphemy.

I'm having trouble finding a church here. I've been to the Episcopal,the Presbyterian, and an Assembly of God off and on since I moved here. I like the pastor at the Presbyterian church the best, but they're doing "Purpose Driven Life" at the insistence (I rather think) of the Elders. No thanks. Three chapters of the book was enough for me. Is there anywhere to go to find Christian fellowship without the "stuff?"

No comments: