Monday, April 19, 2004

I'm really disappointed about the way my auditions are going. PCPA called and wants me to join their two year program (I'd have to take out almost $20,000 of student loans to do it), but not their summer program (which they'd pay me to do). I had to make the decision yesterday to turn them down. My finances are going so well right now, I'm not interested in doubling my debt. The program doesn't give roles at all to first year students, and you might get an understudy or minor role your second year. So, now I'm out on a ledge again. I have one more audition in the next couple of weeks...a video audition for Norwegian Cruise lines...which I've been meaning to send in for weeks. And in the late summer I can audition for Leavenworth's fall/winter shows...after that there aren't any auditions really until the cattle call ones in February. It'll be interesting to see where I end up. I'm thinking about taking a month's hiatus between here and whatever to do an open ended amtrak tour of Canada. How does that sound?

No comments: