Sunday, January 04, 2004

Work

I'm almost done. Two more shifts. That's it. Two. I had last night off and didn't quite know what to do with myself. So I put a couple of loads of laundry in the wash, and copied a poem into my journal...filled out my "read the bible in a year" plan into my day runner. I love my dayrunner. It's way too much fun to be organised. Huzzah. Of course the next four weeks are pretty much a waste of paper... (January 8th. sleep. January 9th. do nothing. January 10th. watch tv and take nap.).....Which reminds me. I also need to book flights for my Waco side of the trip. Whenever that happens...I can't wait to get on that train tuesday. Forget turndown service. Sleeping as soon as I get on board...so take the bunk off the wall and lets get the napping started. With 'convenient reading lamps and power outlets.' If Drea and I plan ahead we can watch DVDs on board too. And eat in the dining car!

No comments: