Saturday, October 25, 2003

Sorry it's been a while.....I just have nothing about which to write. Yes. How many times on the same page can you write "still working....and more work, and even more work...." That's how my life is these days.

I got business cards printed up yesterday. They look very pretty. I'm so pleased...so now I can give people something rather professional looking when they want to hire me, instead of scribbling down stuff on scratch paper..

Getting headshots taken on Wednesday. These aren't going to be terriffic, I don't think, but at least when people want something they have it. She's a good photographer -- I hope it goes well. Don't want to spend obscene amounts of money otherwise...

I realised the other day that once my sister gets married I will be officially car-less. So, instead of "paying off the student loans" goal, I'm having to switch to "saving money for a car instead." If I can put away one thousand dollars a month, I'll have plenty of money for a pretty nice car by the time Drea leaves me without hers. Oh boy do I ever want a convertible! Now for the insurance...hmmmm...

No comments: