Saturday, September 27, 2003

Oh my gosh it is sooo early. I got off work last night at 11, I work one job from 7-3, and the other from 5:30-10:30. Very tired. Tomorrow it's even worse. 7-10:30, 11-4:30, 5-10. Isn't that going to just be a blast and a half? Luckily several hours of my shift will entail overtime. It's not a lot, but every little bit helps. PS. If my dumb cat doesn't let me sleep tonight, heads are going to roll. He has a darn bell on his collar so I can find him in the dark, and he runs around the aparmtment all night jingling. I got mad this morning and tore his collar off...so he decided to play with a bag of chips and then stood on the fan meowing to get out. The cat will die if it doesn't muzzle it tonight. I'm going to get very little sleep this weekend. Let's hope the magic mountain trip pans out. I could use the break!

My devotional life has gone to Hades in a handbasket the last couple of days. For one thing, getting up earlier than my sister is difficult, and I hate doing devotions with her sitting there. It's like a privacy invasion. I try getting up early and sitting outside, but 1. It's fripping cold here in the mornings, and 2. Working double shifts I don't wake up early easily. I'm going to get back into the habit. If only the Nanny didn't come on at midnight. Rarrrgh.

No comments: