Thursday, April 24, 2003

I actually did homework this morning. Like, before the actual class. Watch her not decide to have us turn in our homework for a change! I have to spend from 3-9 this evening doing alterations for Opera Scenes. My *fabulous date* stood me up last night -- I'm not so dissappointed because I was so exhausted yesterday I coudln't imagine having to make myself look pretty and carry on a coherent conversation. I took a nap instead

Did I mention that I just want this year to end? School is out in less than two weeks. TWO WEEKS! I only have two finals -- one of my classes has a final project due....but that's about it. I only have to orchestrate a piano piece for full orchestra -- very complicated, but as long as I get my transpositions correct (darn clarinets) it should be easy sailing. I'm off! Talk to you guys all later!

No comments: