Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Raaargh. Life is beginning to pick up the pace. I'm glad I'm being proactive on everything except my housecleaning. My recital music is almost picked, and pretty well learned. Little Red Riding Hood is in less than three weeks, and I'm pretty near to being memorized....getting there anyway. And my dress is getting there! Except that on the trip to San Antonio last weekend, someone wadded up my skirt and put a bag on top of it. It's a wrinkled mess. But beaded must still be done. The last thing I need is a wrench thrown into things. I have a lot of family and may-as-well-be-family coming to see my recital! Last year I didn't publicize anything...I dind't want anyone to hear me. SO, if any of you are free on April 6th, come hear me! I'd love to have you!

No comments: