Thursday, February 27, 2003

Ok, life is looking up! I have my folder organized..music sorted by closest connecting keys, color coordinated dividers....little labels, all music taped front to back.....now all I have to do is LEARN it all. Nope. No time for a panic attack today. I have class followed by a midterm, followed by a rehearsal...followed by two and a half hours of freedom, followed by rehearsal with Glenn, followed by frantic practicing...followed by collapse directly into bed. (with a short stop for prayer and devotions of course)....then I get up, go to class, rehearse with my accompanist, go back to class, rehearse by myself...then the weekend! Consisting of all day rehearsal in Saledo...then sunday -- church, then practice, then practice, practice, practice, SEW on recital dress, practice, maybe youth group, homework, practice, practice practice......and then its monday. My what a restful weekend this will be! I'm off to get ready for the day -- and to study for the midterm!

No comments: