Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Alright everyone! Introducing....MY AMERICAN POP MUSIC ASSIGNMENT!

To the tune of: There's a hole in the bucket.

I have no money, dear daddy, dear daddy/I have no money, dear daddy, no money!

Get a job, get a job, dear Rachel, dear Rachel/get a job, get a job, dear Rachel, a job!

But where shall I work, dear daddy, dear daddy/But where shall I work, dear daddy but where?

At an office, an office, dear Rachel dear Rachel/at an office, at an office, dear Rachel, and office.

I have class, have class, dear daddy, dear daddy/I've class, I've class, dear daddy, have class

Work after, work after, dear Rachel, dear Rachel/work after, work after dear Rachel, work after.

But I practice, I practice, dear Daddy, dear Daddy/ I practice I practice, dear Daddy, I practice!

Work evenings, work evenings dear Rachel dear Rachel/Work evenings, work evenings, dear Rachel, work then!

Rehearsals, rehearsals, dear daddy, dear daddy/ Rehearsals, rehearsals, dear daddy, rehearsals!

Then NIGHTS, then nights, dear Rachel, dear Rachel/then Nights then nights, dear Rachel, then nights!

Homework, homework, dear daddy dear daddy/Homework, homework, dear daddy, homework!

Then Weekends, then Weekends, dear Rachel dear Rachel/ then weekends, then weekends, dear Rachel weekends!

Tours! and concerts! and operas dear daddy/ Tours and concerts and operas -- now what?

Walk first street, walk first street, dear Rachel, dear Rachel/ Walk first street, walk first street, dear Rachel, try there!

But how shall I get there, dear daddy, dear daddy/but how shall I get there, dear daddy, but how?

In the car, the car, dear Rachel, dear Rachel/ In the car, the car, dear Rachel, the car

But my car has no gas, dear daddy, dear daddy/ but my car has no gas, dear daddy, no gas!

Then buy some, then buy some, dear Rachel, dear Rachel/ then buy some, then buy some, dear Rachel, buy some!

But I HAVE NO MONEY! dear daddy, dear daddy/ but I have no money,dear daddy no money!

No comments: