Monday, August 05, 2002

Alright, so Victoria secret was only part of the shopping experience. Went to Nordstrom -- and bought only 1 pair of shoes....Steve Madden strappy white sandals with a high heel....so very cute. We love Steve. Then I found my father's Christmas present at specialty store -- which of course I can't post here on the offchance that he reads this...and mother and I went into the fabric store for a "walk through" and I ended up with $80 worth of material -- half for my sisters' christmas present, but a gorgeous piece of gold embroidered velvet for a dress, and another cute piece of fabric either for my room, or to embellish a jean skirt. Then back to Nordstrom for a bathroom stop, afterwards I got diverted by a sweater set -- got them in 3 different colors. So that was my day. Then I got called into work -- so much for my evening off....but I had a blast shopping. Now all I need is the perfect jewelry!!

No comments: