Monday, July 08, 2002

I had the absolute worst day at work today. We didn't have many people at the dining room because there was a Lake BBQ. I only had 5 tables. I walked in with 6 glasses on a tray, set down two, and then proceeded to dump the remaining 4 all over me, the floor, and the lady in the table I had just served. I got a pepsi down my right arm, a shirley temple down my front, an alisal special down my back, and the dregs of a chardoney in my hair and the woman's back. A guy at another table was kind enough to offer to help. Then he ran back to his table shouting "Dude! I saw the whole thing!" The rest of the tables all evening kept yelling "duck" as I walked past, and the bartender kept asking with every order if I wanted that in a cup with a lid. And I had to walk around all evening smelling like a brewery. blech. I'm going to go wash my hair. I'm sure this will be very funny tomorrow.

No comments: