Friday, July 19, 2002

Had a date tonight...Jeremy took me to see Hello Dolly! at the PCPA theaterfest. He paid (wow!) and then bought me hot chocolate. I had a great time. The dancing was great, the singing sucked. After it was over, he walked me to my car...even though it was entirely on the opposite end of town than where he parked. That's it. It's final. I've become a Southern girl. Who would have thought that I would care? I happened to mention that Sweeny Todd (my favorite musical ever) is going to be in Santa Maria before I leave, and he has offered to take me! YAY! I've (nervously) offered to lend him my CD, so he can hear it before he goes. It's a little convoluded. I'll give it to him Sunday at work -- and then pray fervently that he'll only listen to it for my benifit. please.....

No comments: